Parasoft showcases new release of API Testing and Service Virtualization at Microsoft Build
Monrovia, CA & Seattle, WA – May 10, 2017 – Parasoft, the leader in software testing solutions, today announced its latest enhancements of their API testing and service virtualization solutions for the Microsoft Environment at Microsoft Build 2017, taking place May 10-12 in Seattle. Parasoft will be featuring its new functionality at booth #209. To get started and learn more, visit: http://software.parasoft.com/virtualize/microsoft/
Parasoft SOAtest and Virtualize are widely recognized as industry standard tools for enabling teams to quickly solve today’s most challenging issues, including security, performance, and test environment obstacles. In a continued effort to improve functionality and ease-of-use for customers, Parasoft has introduced new functionality and streamlined workflows to address everyday challenges that software developers and testers face.
Parasoft has focused on three key areas with this new release:
- Broadening access to testing through the thin client interface: Greater access enables teams to quickly initiate testing projects, facilitate correlation and collaboration, and seamlessly tie test scenarios to environments.
- Solving data challenges through enhanced workflows: Providing quick and simple access to test data helps test designers create move efficient and effective tests.
- Shift-left performance testing: Early-stage performance testing is available by reusing existing test artifacts in performance tests and reviewing results in the Web-enabled dashboard.
To learn more about Parasoft’s offering, please visit:
- Visual Studio benefits portal: http://my.visualstudio.com?wt.mc_id=AID605451_QSG_141866
- Visual Studio Subscriptions overview page: https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions?wt.mc_id=AID605451_QSG_141871
- Parasoft SOAtest-Virtualize Desktop for Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers: http://software.parasoft.com/virtualize/microsoft/
Parasoft provides innovative tools that automate time-consuming testing tasks and provide management with intelligent analytics necessary to focus on what matters. Parasoft’s technologies reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software, by integrating static and runtime analysis; unit, functional, and API testing; and service virtualization. Parasoft supports software organizations as they develop and deploy applications in the embedded, enterprise, and IoT markets. With developer testing tools, manager reporting/analytics, and executive dashboarding, Parasoft enables organizations to succeed in today’s most strategic development initiatives — agile, continuous testing, DevOps, and security.