I am excited to invite you to get involved with the Agile ALM Journal by contributing your own articles on Agile ALM and DevOps along with all aspects of software and systems development. The Agile ALM Journal provides guidance on Application Lifecycle Management which means that we have a strong focus on DevOps, Configuration Management and software methodology throughout the entire ALM. Articles are typically 900 – 1200 words and should explain how to do some aspect of software methodology. Contact me directly to get involved with submitting your articles and I will help you with getting started, forming your ideas and editing your article for publication.
Common topics include:
- Software development approaches including agile
- DevOps throughout the entire software process
- Configuration Management (including the CMDB)
- Build and Release Engineering
- Source Code Management including branching and streams
- Deployment Engineering (DevOps)
- Continuous Testing
- Development in the Cloud
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Environment Management
- Change Management
and much more!